Monday, August 17, 2015

Mourinho: `I have taken the decision for the removal of Terry.`

Mourinho admitted that not an injury, but a coaching decision has led to the removal of John Terry in the break of the derby against Manchester City. So far the Blues trailed by 0:1, and with the logged-on in a game predicted by sport predictions Chelsea still allowed Zuma Kurt two hits in the second part.
`John Terry had no injury. This was just one decision. I know Kurt Zuma is the fastest defender of Chelsea.`, said the coach.
`Terry has my full trust. Under my leadership, he was never replaced, but other managers, not even playing. Some people thought that his career was over. If anyone has a pure consciousness to make such a decision, it`s me, because I`m the one who gave him the chance to be what it is: a fantastic player and captain.`
`I got it because I had to make a tactical change. You`re right sometimes and sometimes not, but I think I was right. We controlled completely counter attacks after that. The decision proved me right. John is Captain of Chelsea, is certainly a player who has my full confidence.`, added Mourinho.

No comments:

Post a Comment