Friday, March 6, 2015

Nadal: I want a lot of children, I`m thinking about family

Rafael Nadal revealed that he is thinking about a family and he wants to have children. The Spaniard is decided; he doesn`t understand the success in the form of the titles on the court, but as relationships with other people.

In an interview for "La Nacion," Nadal revealed interesting details about his life out the court.
"What you have done on the court is good, but when you go somewhere you`ll get respect, not for the titles, but because of the impression you have left. This is much more important.

I hope all these years, wherever I have travelled around the world, the people have estimated me. This includes not only the tournament the directors and the supervisors, but every single person with whom I had a contact, "said Nadal.

Rafa, who for years has a relation with Maria Francesca shared that he likes to have a family.
"I`m quite a family man. My thoughts are moving in this direction. You can never know what would happen in the future, but I hope I`ll have a family, I`ll have children.

I don`t know how exactly, but I love children. But these things are not decided only of one (of the relationship), there must be agreement between the both. Personally, I want to have more children, but I cannot say whether two, three or four, "said the Spaniard.

No comments:

Post a Comment