Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Cech: I will leave Chelsea at the end of the season

The goalkeeper of the Czech national team Petr Cech will leave Chelsea at the end of the season, he hinted in an interview for the British media. The 32 years old guard of "blue" lost his place at the expense of Thibaut Courtois and doesn`t want to spend another season on the bench.

"I don`t know what the idea of the club, but it seems they want me to work together with Thibaut. But my opinion is that this can be done only one season. I don`t want it to repeat," said Cech.
Cech leaped for Chelsea in 2004 and has three titles with the team.

In addition, he won four times the Cup of the Football Association, the Champions League, and three times the League Cup.

"There will always be speculation. As it was this summer. For me it is important to discuss the things with the management, so we can make the right decision," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment