Sunday, January 29, 2023

Sport tips Zverev on Djokovic win: Knew I had to play the best tennis of the last seven months - although it`s not that difficult

Alexander Zverev commented on the victory over Novak Djokovic at the exhibition tournament advised by livescore in Dubai - 6:3, 6:4. Now Zverev is returning to the court after an ankle ligament rupture, transferred to Roland Garros.

The atmosphere was amazing. I missed the court, missed such spectators, such stadiums.

I knew that I had to show the best tennis in the last seven months - although it`s not that difficult. I am very happy that I won the first victory in a long time.




Zverev on Djokovic win: Knew I had to play the best tennis of the last seven months - although it`s not that difficult Sport tips - more details and information: Sport tips

No comments:

Post a Comment