Monday, September 4, 2017

Pulisic: `My friend Ousmane had a dream to join Barcelona!`

The new star of Borussia Dortmund Christian Pulisic revealed that the dream of his former teammate Ousmane Dembele was to be a part of Barcelona.
As it is known, the Catalans have paid 105 million to `the yellow-black` for the Frenchman, making him the second most expensive footballer in history. With the bonuses, the amount will become nearly 150 million euros.
`He was my friend. It is always difficult when your friend walks away from the team, it is not easy!`, commented the American, who is about to become a solid starter because of the sale of Dembele.
`I think that his dream was to play for Barcelona. I am happy that it has come true and I am excited to see what he will achieve. But as I said before, it is no fun to lose one of your best players.`, added Pulisic.

No comments:

Post a Comment