Monday, May 15, 2017

Demichelis will end his career

The Argentinian footballer Martin Demichelis will end his professional football career after the end of the season in the Spanish football championship, where he played with the team.
The 36-year-old defender who has had 51 matches predicted by sport tips for the national team of his country, was released by Espanyol in the winter, and the duel of Malaga against Real Madrid on Sunday will be the last one for him.
`To be honest, I lost the strength in my legs and my concentration. But I owe a lot to football. I speak from the heart and I say thanks to all who have supported me over the years.`
`Malaga has also believed in me and has given me the opportunity to play a little more. I am glad I am finishing my career here because this club has a special place in my heart.`, said Demichelis.
Demichelis played at Malaga between 2011 and 2013 after he was released by Bayern Munich.

No comments:

Post a Comment