Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Xavi wants to lead Barcelona

The legend of Barcelona Xavi acknowledged that he wants to lead the club mentioned by footballtipster of his heart in the near future. Though the player made clear that he doesn`t want that to happen this year.
`To become a coach of Barcelona is my dream. And at the moment, I am on the right path to make it a reality. I am working on the possibility to become a coach, but I have to pass the courses.`, commented Xavi.
`There is a lot that we need to learn to be able to deal with 25 players in the locker room, and also with the technical and the medical team.`
`To replace Luis Enrique for next season is not possible. Before that, I have to take the exams. I still think more like a football player, not a coach. Next season will be the last in my career and then we will see what happens.`, added the Spanish expert.

No comments:

Post a Comment