Monday, October 17, 2016

A refugee from Werder Bremen with a dream goal

The striker of Werder Bremen Usman Mani scored his first goal in the Bundesliga in the second victory of his team to start the season.
Mani arrived in Germany two years ago, when he was only 17 years old, a refugee from Gambia.
In addition, he helped the team to success over Bayer Leverkusen with a 2:1, the player described the goal as `a dream which came true`.
Mani abandoned his family in Gambia and started to play football in the German Centre for refugees, and then caught the attention of `the Bremen musicians`.
`I still can`t believe it. Is this real or am I dreaming? This is the best moment of my life!`, said Mani for his feelings experienced when he scored his first goal in the Bundesliga.
The player tallied in the fourth game adviced by bestpaidtips of his only male team.
`It`s hard to describe what I feel. I was proud that I was the first one from my country who has had four matches in the Bundesliga, and now I`m even more proud that I`m the first goal scored.`, he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment