Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Zabaleta will stay at City

Pablo Zabaleta will stay at Manchester City next season, revealed the footballer himself.
The Argentinian has a contract with the Citizens for another year, but there were serious doubts that will leave for Italy in the summer.
After a conversation with the new boss Pep Guardiola, however, he had received an assurance that plans the chaplain for the campaign.
`There was a lot of speculation in the media and, frankly, I don`t know how many times I was prasan in Italy. It was amazing. Every day I was in a different club.`
`However, I`ve distanced myself from things, because I knew that my decision to stay here. In addition, the new manager told me that I was a part of his plans, so I am very pleased that I will continue to be a part of this club.`, said Zabaleta.
`I know I have one more year of my contract, which is the cause of these continuous rumors, but I`m glad I`m going to play for the team in the new campaign.`, added the defender, whose team opens the season with a match according fixed soccer tips against Sunderland on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment