Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Lewandowski: `What is better than Bayern?`

The striker of Bayern Munich Robert Lewandowski again commented on the rumors about his possible departure from the German colossus.
The Polish footballer admitted that at one point he can play in the Premiership or La Liga, but for the moment he does not see a better place for himself than Bayern.
`Maybe I will play in England or Spain one day.`, said before the `France football` the goal scorer. `But if I decided to pursue my career in Munich, it`s because I consider it the perfect club analyzed by soccercapper.org in which to raise my level and to win more trophies.`
`The fact that every season they reach at least the semi-finals in the Champions League impressed me. Outside of Real Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico Madrid, which other teams can boast such a perseverance?`
`I don`t know how my future would look like, but I`m very happy at Bayern.`, added Lewandowski.

No comments:

Post a Comment