Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Rafinha hopes to return to the game in March

The footballer of Barcelona, Rafinha Alcantara doesn`t hide his hopes that he can return to playing next month.
At the same time, the player of the Catalans demonstrated great patience.
`Now I see the end of my misery. I can`t wait to get back in the game, but at the same time, we have to be patient. I don`t want to take any risks. I know what I went through, and I want to be ready to come back on the pitch again.`, commented Rafinha.
`Entering me again on the pitch will be a big day for me.`, added the Barca player.
The 23-year-old footballer`s training very intensively with the hope that in March he will be fully ready to return to the game.
Rafinha is recovering from a torn cruciate ligament of the knee. He received a serious injury in the game adviced by americanfootball-predictions.com against Roma from the Champions League on September 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment