Thursday, January 28, 2016

The President of Palermo offers the matches in Serie A to stop

The President of Palermo, Maurizio Zamparini angrily responded that the police had begun an investigation in respect of 35 clubs, and their leaders in the fraud and tax evasion.
Among the suspects is and Dzamparini along with other prominent leaders of Italian football clubs.
`I think this is not justice, and cinema-investigation, which is not based on anything.`, said Zamparini in front of the newspaper `La Republic`.
`Please the investigators to find at least one expense in accounts of Palermo. I`ve always lived by the rules. I would ask a meeting of Serie A all Presidents to stop the Championship. Do you know how I found out that picks via best paid tips on me? Call my former Sporting Director Rino Foski, who was in tears after the blocking of his bank account. In it there were only 5 thousand euros. And this is a modern-day Italy. I don`t even want to comment on this situation. This is a disgrace.`, said Maurizio Zamparini.

No comments:

Post a Comment