Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Van Persie: `I don`t plan to leave the national team.`

The striker of Fenerbahce and the Dutch national team, Robin van Persie, said he did not plan to stop with international football despite losing in qualifying for Euro 2016.
`Tulips` finished on the fourth place in group a, having last night lost with 2:3 at home by playing with a man less more than a half of the Czech Republic team. Van Persie was among the main players, as first he scored an own goal and then tallied to shape the final analyzed by best paid tips result.
The goal in Amsterdam was the the 50th with the jersey of the Netherlands for the 32-year-old player who is not yet ready to abandon the representative team of his homeland. `I`m not one of those, who run away from difficult situations.`, said van Persie. `So for now, I remain at the disposal of the coach. For me it`s still an honor to play for the Netherlands as in good and in bad times.`
`I`ve never shirked responsibility. Giving up is not an option, now it depends if I get drafted. I`m an athlete, and it breaks my heart. The whole of the qualification stage to do so has developed a terrible scenario. It was horrible. However, we must remain positive despite the difficult situation. Up the road will be long and painful, but we ought to go.`, added van Persie.

No comments:

Post a Comment